Jung – Mi Y. Vogt
794 Portola Terrace Los Angeles CA, 90042 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Software & System Experience
Maya, Mental Ray, V-Ray, Body Paint, Nuke
Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro
HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver
Unix, Windows, Mac
New Wave Entertainment Burbank, CA 2011- Present
3D Artist: Creating high-end 3D/2D material for design, promotional content and interactive media.
Shaded Box Pasadena, CA 2011
3D Artist: Specializing in V-ray rendering and Nuke compositing for animated content.
RTT USA Pasadena, CA 2007 – 2011
3D Technical Director: Creating high-quality 3D/2D visualization assets for use in animation and imagery
Rhythm and Hues Studios Playa Vista, CA 2006 – 2007
Lighting/Compositing Technical Director: Lighting and compositing 3D elements with live action footage
Sassoon Film Design Santa Monica, CA 2004 – 2006
Digital Artist: Creating 3D elements and animation to compose with live action film footage and general compositing
Reality Check Studios Hollywood, CA 2004
Motion Graphic artist: Broadcast channel menu design and motion graphics animation.
Rochester Institute of Technology Rochester, NY 2000 – 2003
· RIT College of Liberal Arts: Creating The College of Liberal Arts department website.
· Teaching Assistance for 2D Computer Animation and Film History courses with preparing class materials and demonstration.
· Teaching & Learning Technology Lab Assistance: Assist RIT faculty and staff with computer technical problems.
· Silicon Graphics Lab Technical Assistance for software questions operating UNIX, Maya, StudioTools for classes, instructors and maintaining facilities.
· Peer Advisor Leader: Program Coordinator for new international student orientation.
Han Seo University Republic of Korea 1996 – 1999
· Faculty Assistant: Assist instructor for classes and various projects
· Produced Hanseo University commercial film
The Institute for Korean Unification Studies, Yonsei University Seoul, Republic of Korea 1998 – 2000
· Produced education documentary of a Comparative Study of Modernization in South and North Korea
Rochester Institute of Technology – Rochester, NY
M.F.A School of Film and Animation, May 2003
Alfred Ruby Davis Scholarship Recipient, Spring 2003
Callahan Film and Animation Production Grant Recipient, Winter 2003
Kilian J. and Caroline F. Schmitt scholarship Recipient, Spring 2002
Han Seo University – Sesan Si, Republic of Korea
B.F.A Motion Graphics, February 1999
High Honor scholarship Recipient, 1997-19998
· Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2 – Lighting and rendering elements for Home Entertainment
· Fast 5 – Lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing for iPad interactive media
· Priest – Lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing for iPad interactive media
· Pebble beach INFINITI M launch – 2009
· Audi Q7 – Commercial 2008
· Night at the Museum – 20th Century Fox, Directed by Shawn Levy 2006
· Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties – 20th Century Fox, Directed by Tim Hill 2006
· The Big White – Directed by Mark Mylod 2005
· The Legend of Hahoe Masks – 3D Animated Short 2003
– Film Kitchen in Philadelphia PA
– Emerging Filmmaker Series at the Little Theater, Rochester NY
· Peter Pan – Live Dance and Animation Collaboration, National Technical Institute for the Deaf 2002
· Coming Home after 24 years – Documentary 1999
– JVC’s Tokyo Video Festival
· The children of Unification era – Documentary 1999
· Han Seo University – Commercial Film 1998
· The Cultural Politics of Two Disciplinary Societies – Education Documentary 1996 – 1998
· Music Video – The Youth Culture 1997